Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First Post

I've decided to start a blog today about insurance because I think there is a lot of misinformation out there. This will be my little entry into cyberspace.

As an insurance agent I see a lot of bad info. In our office we come across lots of people that really don't understand their insurance. Whether it is car insurance, life insurance, or workers comp, most people just don't get it. They aren't a part of 'the club'.

Maybe with a little help from me you will become an educated consumer. And everyone knows an educated consumer is the best type of consumer.

I'll start off tomorrow's post writing about the most common insurance policy, the auto insurance policy. While it seems like a car insurance policy should be a simple subject, it isn't.

Keep reading and I'll keep writing.

No comments: